Thank you sooo much Angela @ The Preppy Polka Dot for giving me the Kreativ Blogger award!! This is my very first blog award, I'm so very honored, I feel the need to write a speech but I am just at a loss for words! hehe :)

You must check out Angela's site and her ETSY store...fabulous!!! Thanks again :)

Here are the award rules:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

1. I love my fiance- the Farmer
2. I love pink and green polka dots
3. I love my family and friends
4. I love watching reality TV...I am missing Toddlers and Tiaras now, yikes!
5. I love it when there is no more snow!
6. I love Ft. Worth
7. I love being creative :)

I'm tagging:
Well for now these are my 3 faves!! Maybe i'll save the other 4 for a rainy day :)

No comments