Chicken Biscuit Bake!!

This casserole is sooo yummy!!! And if I can do it...anybody can!! Ok here is what you will need:
1 can cream of chicken soup
2/3 cup of Mayo
2-3 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
4 cups of cubed chicken
3 cups of cooked chopped broccoli
1 small onion
1 cup of shredded cheddar Cheese
2- 12 oz tubes of buttermilk biscuits
2 eggs
1/2 Sour Cream (I think this was a cup? That's what I used anyway!)
1 tsp dill weed
1 tsp salt


First you combine the soup, mayo, Worc. Sauce, chicken, broccoli, and onion

my handy dandy measuring cup from Pampered Chef!

mixing!

I used pre-cut, pre-cooked chicken...easy peasy!



my Hold N' Slice from Pampered Chef!!


Then you put it all in a 9 x 13 pan



and sprinkle with cheese!!




Then you should cover and bake for 20 min...but just in case you forget to cover (like I did!!) it still turns out fine and your Farmer will eat it up anyway!



Now for the topping... Mix eggs, sour cream, dill, and salt!



Then cut the biscuits in half! Yes, I realize I am using the Poultry cutting board but it has never been used so it's cool :)





Then when you take the dish out of the oven you place the biscuits, cut side down, on top of the cheese!




Now pour your topping mixture over the biscuits and bake for another 20 minutes, uncovered (whew!)





Into the oven! This looks like a lot of topping, which is why I'm not sure what unit of measure the 1/2 was, for the sour cream, by the time I realized I could have used too much it was too late to ask, so I just went with it!!! :)



Out of the oven!! Turned out fine!



Into my mouth!!
Sooo goood!!! I mean honestly the Farmer hardly ever eats chicken and he LOVES this dish!!! Ohh and did you notice the Lemon Grass plate!! Ohh yeah I finally got a place setting for my b-day from the Farmer's Fam! It is soo pretty! One of my Besties (and bridesmaid) got me some other Lemon grass pieces for my b-day as well...it may be my new fave!!!
Not sure what the etiquette is on "citing" recipes sources but this one is from my Mom-In-Law via Aunt Nancy...she is the Aunt that played the music at the wedding and it was oh so fabulous!!! I am still trying to figure out how to get the wedding video on the blog!
p.s.
I also made Monkey Bread this morning for breakfast...yes I am a regular little chef now!! hehe!! I was gonna make some cookies this afternoon, but one of our neighbors dropped by with frosted brownies and G-ma Moss brought over some kind of cream cheese frosted deliciousness!!! So no more sweets for today :) Gotta love being new in town!!!

1 comment