Hashbrown Casserole Recipe:
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1120354



Some people (my sister-ha!) were having trouble finding the recipe so here it is, along with a professional (mouth watering) pic of it!

As I type, the Farmer is grilling corn and hamburgers!! Woohoo!! Grilled has to be the very best way to eat corn..MMM MMM GOOD!!!



On another note, I have decided to take a photography class this fall!! Three classes, as a matter of fact! The community college close to where we live has a continuing education program and is offering them at night! The Farmer thought it would be a fantastic idea too, he is such a sweetie, even though I'm sure he knows this means many more 4-wheeler photography rides! I am soo excited to really learn how to use all the bells and whistles on my big girl camera!! I will keep yall posted on everything I learn!



Ciao for now!

No comments