I'm BAAAACCCCKKK!!!!!

Did ya miss me!!???!! I have a ton to share, but I thought I would start with the Honeymoon pictures!!! We went to Nassau, Bahama's and stayed at the Paradise Island Harbour Resort. It was amazing!! It was all inclusive, so I felt like all we did was eat!! We also went shopping and snorkeling too! I don't have the snorkeling pics yet but enjoy these while you wait :)































This is my wedding present from the Farmer!!! He can take a hint!! :) and he even got me a piggy charm along with the wedding cake and a pink and green polka dotted charm...that boy is good!!!



We found a jewelry shop in the Bahama's that sold Pandora, so I got a pineapple to remember the honeymoon!





My new initials!! These were B-day gifts from my Momma and Daddy!




Conch Fritters!! Anything deep fried is yummy in my book!!

soo good!



Wedding pictures coming soon!!!! :)

1 comment

  1. Looks like you both had a good time! Love the monogrammed towel and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete