Pumpkinland...

was all I dreamed of and more..hehe!


Wall Drug is an amazing place in Wall, SD along Interstate 90..there are signs for hundreds of miles and there was even one at Pumpkinland!! Hopefully we will get to stop at Wall Drug on the way to Montana for Mariah's wedding next weekend!!!

our loot!


hmmm about 5'5"



almost 7"!!! But he wasn't very excited about this pic, so he was slouching a bit ;)















I Love Charlie Brown...well I really just love the Charlie Brown holiday specials!! :)




The whole place was soo fun and creative and then.....
The Angels began to sing and I saw this!!! YES...Popcorn, my love!!! My day was complete :)




We went home and put all our finds out on the porch!!! It looks soo cute!!














Isn't my little white pumpkin fabulous!! I snagged the only one they had... the Lady said they would have many more including the Warty Red (my Momma had one last year..soo cool!) later on in the season, I guess we went a little too soon!!!



4 comments

  1. whoa! some of these photos could be turned into greeting cards!!!! just lovely!

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, if that place doesn't get you in the mood for fall, nothing will! Love it.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out all the animals.
    I'll be back to see what you're up to!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors. I think we might be having a pumpkin craving contest next weekend. Can't wait.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I'm anxious to see all your fall photos...I miss the leaves changing so much!

    ReplyDelete