The Road Trip!!

We got to Rapid City pretty late on Thursday night, perhaps it was the multiple stops to find the Pumpkin Spice Kisses? At any rate, we were tired!!!! We got a later start than expected on Friday, so we only had time to play tourists in Deadwood for a short while! The town is sooo fun and historical, and just in case you don't know what the heck Deadwood is check out this website! Western Historical figures, Wild Bill Hickock and Calamity Jane, are buried here, but Mariah and I already saw the grave sites when we previously visited the town, so the Farmer and I decided to just head to the Adams Museum! It was really neat, but I'm like my Daddy in that aspect and think every museum is neat!! We rushed through it, due to our time constraints but I still had time for some pics!!coming into town!
Here I am with Calamity, these cutouts were the only part of the Museum I was "allowed" to photograph!


giving Wild Bill a peck on the cheek...well trying to anyway!



posing!


I thought with was too funny..I wonder if these cutouts are life size..what a tiny little man!


Soo i know I wasn't supposed to take pics but these hats were too fun to pass up! Plus, it was in the lower level and the Museum Lady had finally left us alone!


Hand bags! I didn't use a flash..that makes it ok, right?!?!



In town with a miner!!

I was in smooching mode that day!!! He was too tall as well!




I had to add this pic!! We saw it a gas station...I think these little trucks are the funniest things EVER!!! The Farmer always tell me he wants one..can you just see him puttering around the Farm in this thing!?!? That would be 10 times funnier than the skid loader!! Love it!!!

1 comment

  1. Love the photos. Looks like you guys had a great time. I see little trucks all the time when I am taking photos at Angus places, lots of feedlots have them too! They are too funny.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete