Peanut Butter Fudge!!!

This is super easy and sooo good!! Melts in your mouth!!! :) I found the recipe here:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easiest-Peanut-Butter-Fudge/Detail.aspx


Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar


Directions
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.



Melt the butter


put powdered sugar in a separate bowl!


butter melted add the milk and brown sugar!


peanut butter...mmmmm :)


add peanut butter and vanilla
bring to a boil!



smells soo good!



add it to the powdered sugar and mix!


mixed!




put in a pan and let chill!! Don't you love my Fiesta bakeware!! Thanks EDJE'ers!!! I promise I will send a Thank You card as soon as I get my wedding pics back!!!!


Fabulous!!!
up close and personal!!!
I found these plastic canisters at Wal-Mart!! Aren't they great?!?! I brought the fudge, Oreo balls, and some white chocolate covered pretzels to the Cookie Swap with the Farmer's Mommas family last night! It was soo fun, we decorated a million Christmas Cookies, then played games (Buzz Word and Mad Gab - I am much better at Buzz Word!) Then we swapped cookies...I wish I would have taken pics of all the yummy stuff we came home with, but sadly most of it is gone!!! HAHA!!! :) We are going to decorate the outside of our house today!! Stay tuned :)


signature



2 comments

  1. What an EASY recipe for fudge! I must try! gorgeous finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay lol, me and my sister ohh and ahhhed on this delicious stuff. yummy in the tummy and loves to stick to my hips but i don';t care i live only one life and im gonna live it well and deliciously...yep

    ReplyDelete