Pumpkin Spice Trifle!!!

I decided to make something sweet to take to Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow at the Farmer's Grandmothers. I have been waiting for the chance to use my Pampered Chef Trifle bowl, so this was the perfect recipe...and we all know how much I adore pumpkin!! :)

Here is the recipe:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/pumpkin-spice-trifle/



The cast...

Cake Mix, Pumpkin, Eggs, Oil, and Milk


Mix it together



MMmmmmm :)



Put in 9x13 pan




Bake and cool!



The pudding! This took FOREVER!! I think next time I will use instant!

Add pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar to the pudding, I couldn't find the cream cheese pudding so I used vanilla jazzed up with these additions!




Mixing
cut the cake into cubes



got kinda crumbly!!




start layering in the trifle bowl





add pudding




Then whip cream


Then repeat!


add ginger snaps for garnish and your done!!!




Gorgeous!!! :)




love it!!






I made the Farmer a mini version and he loved it!! Stay tuned to see if the rest of his Fam will too :)
Hope Everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!



signature

2 comments