Christmas in Dixie!!

Yes, I'm aware some of these pics aren't that great, but the lighting was wretched!! :)

Christmas Eve!

My brother and his new wife, Erin!

Cade and A-Dub!


Me and my Daddy!



Family Christmas Tradition!! A piñata!!




Cade hitting the Penguin!



too loud!!



The Goods!



Playing with the loot!



My brother, blowing the horn!!



The Farmer trying to figure it out!!



finger trap!!


My UD!!!






Awww :)



The Tree!



The Magic Boots!!



BARBIE!!



clothes!



cute barbie!




Cade-o!



She got an "Our Generation" Doll from Santa, and then she got the Horse that the doll rides..not to mention every outfit and accessory that she comes with!!



I got out my treasured American Girl Doll (Kirsten), so we could play slumber party!!



I know I look less than incredible, but it's a fun pic!!

Hope you all had a Marvelous Christmas!!! :)

signature

1 comment

  1. aww so glad i got to see the magic boots - i know you did that just for me since ive persintantly worried you!

    ReplyDelete