Hearty Chicken Noodle Casserole!

I got this recipe from our Aunt Arlis at my Pampered Chef Shower this summer. All the ladies brought me recipe cards filled out with yummy things to try, then the hostess gave me a book to put all the cards in..soo cute!

Anywho...this casserole is soo yummy and definitely hearty!!

What you'll need:
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1 cup of frozen veggies (I used 1/2 onion chopped and english peas instead)
2 cups of cubed cooked chicken
2 cups of medium egg noodles (I used some funky swirly pasta instead!)
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese-grated
1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese-shredded

What to do:
Cook which ever pasta/noodles you choose, then mix them together in a bowl with all the other ingredient except the Cheddar cheese..save that for later! Bake at 400 for 25 minutes, then sprinkle the cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes! Then eat it up and hope you have leftovers for lunch the next day :)

buy this!!

Radiatore!! Isn't it fun?!?!


all the stuff!



pasta!



add the pasta!




mix together!



put in a fabulous baking dish!




bake 25 minutes



sprinkle cheese



melted deliciousness!


MMMMmmmmm!



I'm on a crescent roll kick this week ;)


signature


2 comments