Presents!!!

I got some really cool stuff for my kitchen this Christmas, so I thought I would share some pics!

I have been wanting to have a cabinet dedicated to baking for a while, so my Momma got me jump started! She found quite the collection of cookie cutters (Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, and Western!), sprinkles, and cup cake liners...and the cutest glass jars to keep them all organized!! Doesn't it look cute!?! The first thing I did when I got home was organize this cabinet to accommodate my new baking accessories!



I also got a Cookie Press!

soo cute!



These baskets have all my Candy Melts, Nuts, Chocolate Chips, etc....




I got a Deep Fryer too...Mmmmmm :)




And Cast Iron Skillets!! Cornbread here we come!


I got the 3rd Season of the Tudors (LOVE!), a plush pink robe, fab pink purse, a subscribtion to The Paula Dean Magazine and Cooking Light Magazine, and a board game too!! Not to mention all my fun stuff from the elves!!! :)
We are having Christmas with the Farmer's family on New Years Day, so I am still in the Christmas Spirit! Stay tuned for pics of a new wreath I made last night!!

signature

No comments