Happy Valentines Day!!!

We have had a very eventful Valentines Weekend! On Friday, the Farmer and I took off to retrieve the bed from my old apartment (my pre-married roomie, aka wedding fairy, has another girl moving in) so we left early for the eight hour round trip! He surprised me by a antiquing adventure in Walnut, IA (Iowa's Antique City!) I didn't find anything I just had to have, so he took me to Home Depot instead and and we got some wood floors and trim for a new photography backdrop...stay tuned for pics!

I woke up Saturday morning to these beauties from my Farmer!!

aren't they pretty?!?!?


awww...


cutest "vase" ever!! perfect for my nightly hot chocolate!! We decided to stay home last night, order pizza, and watch Temple Grandin on HBO! It is such a great movie!! Highly recommend it...especially if you are in agriculture!


I decide to wake up a little early this morning and surprise him with a Valentines Breakfast! Biscuit Donuts!! Click here for previous post on how to make! I used a small heart shaped cookie cutter for the centers...they turned out soo cute and of course yummy!!





I used the new little fryer we got for Christmas from my Momma and Daddy




It is sooo cute!!



frying up!



Mmmmmm soo good...just melts in your mouth!!
Today we are gona have lunch with the Farmer's Family, then go see the Valentines Day movie, soo excited for popcorn!!! Busy week ahead..I have a 4-H photography workshop tomorrow, Discover 4-H Tuesday, 4-H Club Meeting on Thursday, and working on the monthly magazine that is due next week!! I have another engagement session on Saturday morning, so watch for pics!! :) And Happy Valentines Day!!!

signature

No comments