Southern Belle Portraiture - Hull, IA Photography

Do you love my new, amazing, floor/backdrop!?!? It's interchangeable, so I am collecting different patterns and colors like they are going out of style!! Right now I have the damask (shown below), baby blue, soft pink, green/white polka dots, and purple/white polka dots! Can't wait to try them all out!! Check out Caralee Case's blog to get a better idea of what this look is all about! She is AMAZING and was kind enough to give me a few tips! :)

Missing from photo: Your kids!!
Email me to set up a session :)

signature

2 comments

  1. Haley is that your real floor and then you just change out the background in photoshop? That gals blog and photos are great!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Hayley....can't wait to give it a try....a few more months and then we can take some 18 mo. pictures of Seth:)
    -Brandi

    ReplyDelete