The Panties Poem!!

Ok, I know I said that Rehearsal Dinner was up next but I just have to share this fun Panties Poem I did for the shower! My sister actually did it for me at my Bachelorette Party in Ft. Worth, Lacie was there and had already heard it, but I just couldn't resist doing it for her too :)


Lacie has a little secret to share
she is our bride
but she is obsessed with underwear

Lacie these undies are to last you all
throughout your life
and Jordan will be pleased to say
he has a sexy wife

So listen up to hear about your lifelong panty plan
these underwear, we have no doubt
will last, your whole life span

The first are for your wedding day
of course they are pure white
We know Jordan will shout "Hooray!"
when he sees you on that night



The next are for your honeymoon
they're sexy and all lace
We hope you'll leave your hotel room
Because Anguilla is a gorgeous place

On Valentines day you'll wear this pair
Before you hit the bed
Because with all the hearts Jordan is sure to know you care


After a year has passed you'll face anniversary number 1
with these you'll surely have a blast
"Cuz leopard's so much fun"



Then when the time is right for you and don't be saying "maybe"
You'll wear your little pink and blue in honor of your baby




And when your years of wedded bliss become the big 2-5
Don' t worry, you'll just slip these on
To keep the sparks alive



When finally you're old and gray
with these you can't go wrong
Cuz sorry Lacie, but at that age
You just can't wear a thong!!!!


signature

1 comment