The Farmer's Birthday!

Even though today is the Farmer's B-day, we celebrated last night since today was crazy (we just got home from the fair!) I thought I would make yall's mouths water by showing you The Farmer's B-day supper that I lovingly prepared :) Sauteed Shrimp, Mashed Potatoes, Yummy French Bread toasted with olive oil and parsley, and fresh fruit! I also baked up a homemade caramel cheesecake! It is AMAZING!! I used this recipe from Tasty Kitchen, and just topped it with caramel!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/delicious-new-york-cheesecake/










Blowing out his candles!




This is his present from my parents!

Zero Gravity Chair!!! Now we have two...he got one last year from his parents and we have been fighting over it ever since!! They are the most comfortable chairs ever!!


Now we are gonna relax, watch the Last American Cowboy on Animal Planet, and have some leftover cheesecake! Happy Birthday Farmer!! :)
signature

1 comment

  1. You're right, I'm hungry now !! Sounds to me like the present was for YOU !!

    ReplyDelete