Black Hills Stock Show!

We had SOO much fun!! I didn't get to see much of the Farmer but we did get to have a fun dinner every night and on Saturday night, since the Simmental show and sale were over, he took me to the rodeo! I was pretty excited about this since I haven't been to a rodeo since moving from Montana...where we pretty much went to a million!!


The other big highlight of the trip included taking a hummer limo down to Deadwood (one of my fave towns!!) and back on Friday evening! Our fiends, Tracey, Lacey, Jared, and Sandra came too! It was soo fun except I got a little limo sick while going up through the winding mountains...but I'd rather be sick in a limo than sick in a car any day :) We had supper at the Deadwood Gulch Resort, then gambled away the $35 they gave us for coming down! I played a little Black Jack without much luck, then the limo took us back to Rapid City...fun, fun, fun!!

At the Deadwood Gulch Resort..they were having a cruise night!!!



We also got to catch up with our friends Ashlee and Jason but I didn't get any pics of that :(
I can't wait to go back next year :)

Next up...the fun things I found at the trade show!!
signature

1 comment

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Black Hills Stock Show. It is a premier event for the area and I personally look forward to it every year since I rodeo and know many of the contestants.

    The Hummer limo from Deadwood Gulch is something, huh? Too bad you didn't win big at blackjack!

    Ashley
    SD Office of Tourism
    www.TravelSD.com

    ReplyDelete