Church Auction!

We had such a good time at the Church Auction last Thursday (sorry it has taken so long to post, but we just got back from the Black Hills Stock Show..more on that later!) and got some super fun items too!! (please excuse my messy office desk!!)

My friend Amanda crochets these amazing hats (the red, purple, and navy) aren't they precious?!?..I wanted to buy all the ones she had in the auction but settled on these 3! I am taking her sweet baby's 1 month pics next week and can't wait to see what fun hats she brings!!



I also got some crocheted head bands that a lady in our church makes...very cute and the flowers are removable! I suppose I should clarify that I will be using these as photography props!

We also got a flip video camera!! It is sooo cool!! I meant to use it while we were in Rapid City for the Stock Show...but I forgot I had it! Ohh well...I will for sure use it tons on all my upcoming adventures!!

The Farmer's Momma bought us some homemade stroopwafels too!! They were soo good! Soo good, that we ate them all before I had a chance to take pics! :)

Stay tuned for a Black Hills Stock Show Recap!!
signature

No comments