LONG week!!

I has been such a LONG week..so forgive me for the lack of posts! I just have to tell yall about all the other fun stuff we got for Valentines!

My Momma and Daddy sent the traditional popcorn tin from the Popcorn Factory! Such fun colored hearts on this one! Love it and the yummy popcorn!! :)



They also sent us a fun box full of happys!! I got some sweatshirts, a super cute necklace and earring set, a fun little mirror compact, and of course lots of candy!! The Farmer got all sorts of seasonings and mixes from The Louisiana Fish Fry Company http://www.louisianafishfry.com/shopping_additems.php?action=view_list&category=2
and Tony Chacheres http://shop.tonychachere.com/roux-gravy-mixes-c-8025.html SOO Yummy!!


I made up a Valentines basket for the Farmer that included this....

Now he can clean the toilets in style! hahaha!!



and this fabulous turquoise heated throw (for me) but the gift is no longer hearing me whine about being cold!

This new shirt!! Not the dude, just the shirt! ;)



and the Secretariat DVD!! We LOVED it!! Soo good :)


Hope everybody had a great Valentines week!!!

signature

No comments