Fall Family Shoots - What To Wear!!

If you have your fall family sessions booked, but don't quite know what to put the family in, below are a couple ideas on how to coordinate without being too matchy/matchy. Don’t fret, I'm sure there are plenty of outfits right in your closet that will make for fabulous photos. The key is the right combination. I generally discourage bright white shirts and the "everyone needs to be identical concept." It’s a good idea to choose 2-3 colors and then have everyone coordinate with those colors. Here are some photos from last fall and a inspiration boards to get you going!

Don’t forget, if you have not booked your fall photoshoot with me yet, let me know, the beautiful autumn sessions are filling up fast! And with a baby on the way, I'm not sure how far into November I will be able to shoot!! :)



























signature

No comments