While I was away...

I had such a good time in New Orleans for the Agriculture Media Summit! I learned lots of new stuff, made some fun new Friends, ate a ton of amazing cajun/seafood dishes, AND got to see the fam!! YEA!

Kristy (my co-worker) and I at Mardi Gras World



Me and A-dub at the Acme Oyster House!



My brother and his wife with Cade!




Daddy with his girls




Momma with her girls




Our last night in New Orleans at Howl at the Moon! Kristy, Autumn, Katelyn, LeAnne, and Me! The three gals on the bottom row are Communication Directors for their state cattlemen's association..which is what I used to do! So fun to catch up :)


Even though I had a great time, I am SOOO glad to be home with no other big trips on the books until Peep gets here..thanks goodness!! :)


I have gotten some new things for Peep, so I will share those with you next!! :) Get excited!!


signature

No comments