Now, the moment you've all been waiting for!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Everything looked great on the ultrasound, and she said there was no doubt it was a boy!! As my Momma said, "Let the shopping begin!!!" And that's just what I did..ha! I ordered all the bedding, curtains, and a few other things this evening!!

I ended up changing my mind about the western handkerchief quilt I had posted about earlier. I saw an even cuter cowboy blanket (below with brown ruffle) and couldn't resist! It's by Razzle Baby and is adorable! I'm not posting the link, however, because if the Farmer knew how much it cost he would shut off my Internet FOREVER!! HA!!

I searched around and found some matching polka dot (you knew that was coming!!) bedding to go with it!!! Sooo cute!! I even found some of the cowboy fabric, so I (or someone that actually sews) can make valances to go over the polka dot curtain panels! I am soo excited about his room, I made a little collage of what everything looks like!! Can't wait to get it all done and share the pics with yall :) I think it all ties in nicely with my chair too!!!



Ohh and just in case you wanted to go ahead and get his name monogrammed on something (hehehe) It's Merritt Wylie Moss!!! or Peep if you prefer :)


signature

3 comments

  1. hooray! so happy for y'all!
    and love all the cute stuff you've picked out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Babies are sooo much fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Love the name and the room design!!

    ReplyDelete