Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!! :)

Of course by now yall know my love of all things pumpkin spice! Well, I have been gathering different pumpkin spice flavored items and thought I would share!!
On a recent trip to The Walmart, I found Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds!! They are divine and a handful makes a perfect little snack! I also scored Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix! Did they have this last year?? I have never seen it! I'm thinking it would be perfect with some white chocolate chips thrown in before baking!! Yummo! Now I am pretty sure the Pumpkin Spice Mallows are new! Soo fun and shaped like little pumpkins!! I haven't tried them yet, but I'm sure they are scrumptious!!

And of course my all time fave...Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses...ohhh these are just melt in your mouth deliciousness!! I can only find them at Target, so be sure to grab some next time you're there..they are a MUST try!! The first year I heard about these, we were headed to Montana for my bestie Mariah's wedding. We finally found some after stopping at every, Walmart, K-Mart and Target between home and Billings, MT!!! And we promptly ate a whole bag....haha! We had also found the Candy Corn flavored Hershey Kisses at the same time, they are quite good but not as good as the Pumpkin Spice!! The Farmer likes the Candy Corn Kisses better, but I haven't been able to find them yet this year. I did, however, find Candy Corn flavored M&M's at The Walmart!!! And let me tell you, they are GOOOOOODDDD!!!!


I put them in the cute little candy corn dish my Momma got me last year, along with the real candy corn and the Farmer has already eaten most of them!!





Hopefully I have enough left to make this recipe by The Picky Palate!!
http://picky-palate.com/2011/10/13/chocolate-shortbread-bars-with-white-chocolate-candy-corn-mms/


Don't you just LOVE fall?!?!?! :)

In other news.....I went to my monthly Peep appointment today!! All is well and everything is coming along just as it should be! The most exciting part was making all my appointments up to the due date!! I can't wait to start going every week!! Soo glad to see the end in sight!!!


signature

1 comment

  1. Down here in the country, we've been enjoying muscadines, wild plums & persimmons; but the thought of candy corn is making my mouth water. Hopefully we'll get a load of halloween candy soon. Glad to here all is well with my new nephew !

    ReplyDelete