Moss Christmas!

We had the Farmer's side of the family's Christmas celebration on Saturday morning! I forgot my camera...actually I had it packed in my hospital bag, hehe!! Anyway I decided to take a pic of the fun stuff I got when we got back home!

JoElyn drew my name this year and got me the fabulous Fiesatware Relish/Utility Trays! She didn't even know I had been wanting them! They are being discontinued after December 31st! They are the perfect size for a cob of sweet corn or a hot dog :) Soo cute! She also gave me the Cowboy Night Before Christmas book...it is sooo adorable! Can't wait to read it to Merritt!! The Farmer's parents gave me the Wise men set to my Willow Tree Nativity (below) They have been giving me a set every year since we got engaged..only a few more pieces and it will be complete! Love it!!! All the girls also got purple tool sets! And we got some other fun stuff in our stockings! AND we ate and ate and ate!! :)






Can you believe The Farmer and I haven't opened our gifts to/from each other yet?!?! Last year I insisted we rip everything open on December 1st!! haha!!! I am actually waiting until Christmas morning this year, so it will actually feel like Christmas...or maybe we will be in the hospital?!?! :) This will be my VERY first Christmas ever to not be home in Mississippi, and wouldn't you know it has been soo nice here in Iowa. There is NO snow on the ground and the forecast doesn't seem to be predicting a White Christmas..crazy! The one time I actually want it to snow!! boo! Anyway my fam is going to come up when little Merritt finally decides to arrive, so at least I will get to see them around Christmas, even if I don't get to go home :) It will be very weird, but worth it to have my little babe!!!


signature

1 comment

  1. Love the tool box. Can't wait to see what you build/fix. Just don't let the Farmer get hold of them or they will be gone, or so Betty says.

    ReplyDelete