Merritt's Baptism!

A couple of weeks ago our sweet baby boy was Baptized and of course we had a little party after the service! It was a little spur of the moment since my Sissy found out that Cade (my nephew) didn't have a baseball tournament during spring break, so they decided that would come visit for the week, we immediately set the date for when they were here! It was soo fun to decorate...I kept all of my wedding stuff, so I had a TON of green things to work with!! My Momma also found lots of cute blue/green things that she brought from Mississippi. I think it turned out soo cute :) We made pulled pork sandwiches and grape salad and The Farmer's Momma and the rest of his fam brought other kinds of salads! Everything was super yummy!!


















I really wanted to to a candy buffet at my wedding but just never got it done, so I HAD to have one at this get together! It turned out soo adorable :)
































I made this banner using my Cricut!




I had the cake made to match the plates it turned out SO cute!















Our little Fam :)






My Family!





The Farmer's Family!






this is the cute outfit I made him in case he needed a back up outfit!






And boy did he ever need a back up outfit after he pooped all the through the adorable outfit above :) My Momma hand washed it all up, then I did a quick photohsoot of him in it since I didn't get any good ones that day!






signature

No comments