Valentines is Over...

...on to St. Patrick's Day fun!! 

This is his new favorite way to watch Shark Tale!!

"Momma leave me alone, I am trying to play!!"

aren't these the cutest jammies! Got them from Children's Place, I also got the most adorable bunny ones too..stay tuned!!

St. Pats Little People play a little Irish jig!


"Here Momma make this one talk!"  ...I do a mean Irish accent! :)


I put out all my Easter decor today and cleaned/organized my bathroom. I got rid of two garbage bags full of junk...I was surprised I had so much mess, but it felt so good to be able to open/close every drawer without a struggle!! All this Easter and St. Pats stuff if giving me Spring Fever!! I am beyond ready for warmer weather! Maybe lots of Spring cleaning will make the last weeks of winter fly by!!

In March, Merritt and I are heading to Branson, MO to meet up with my fam for a visit. We are planning to go to Dixie Stampede, a Wildlife Safari, play mini golf, and do lots of shopping!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see them :)

signature

No comments