County Fair Fun!

The County Fair started on Saturday with static exhibits, so I was there helping my 4-H girls with their projects. I forgot to take pics of our club club's booth and projects, oopps! This evening we went back for the Donkey Races and to see how the pictures I entered in the open photography contest did! I have wanted to do this the last three years, but always forget, this year I remembered just in time and it paid off! Three Blue Ribbons!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to enter the little jewel I took last week, of Merritt and the cow tongue, in next years contest!! hehehe!! We will be at the fair the rest of the week for various shows (The Farmer is in charge the Advanced Cattle Feeders Project this year) and cleaning up on Friday. Saturday, we are heading to South Dakota State University for the The Farmer's Livestock Judging Team Reunion and hopefully a stop by the Children's museum in Brookings, SD! Stay tuned :)

Blue Ribbon Baby!! 

I wont get to read the judges comments until Thursday...it's killing me! ha!

our friend Scott, breaking his donkey!


Merritt loved it!

Go Donkeys!!

One kid from each club was asked to race a donkey...Here is our girl Erica!!

She did so good!!
3rd place!!
signature

No comments