Pinterest Projects!!

I got the craft bug today and got to work on my long list of projects! First, I painted this old coffee table and attached (well the Farmer is going to attach tomorrow) these Duplo Lego plates. Merritt is going to love it!! Probably should have put down some newspaper! Our garage floor is pretty much a rainbow :)



Next, I finally got around to doing something with the old printers drawer I got a few years ago...
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-and-that.html



I love how it turned out!! I just lightly spray painted it turquoise (so it would keep it's antique feel) and added the hooks (I ran out and will add more to the the little boxes when I get some more)...here is a link to what the rest of the bedroom looks like (when it's actually clean!!) 
Soo many more projects to complete, so stay tuned!! :)
signature

No comments