Fun in New Orleans!

Last Saturday, we went to New Orleans to visit my brother and his fam and most importantly meet my newest nephew, Maddox! I could have held him for hours, what a sweetheart! We went to the Louisiana Children's Museum and had the best time! I think my Daddy may have had more fun than anybody else! Then went out to lunch at Mulates, it was amazing, but everywhere we eat in New Orleans is!!! Then headed back Trey's for more snuggle time with Maddox and to take Merritt on his first Street Car ride...he fell asleep! ha! :) We'll have to try again next time, when it's not so close to nap time! What a fun day :)
 




human bubble!






how appropriate for the New Orleans grocery store at the museum!


Rex HAD to have all the corn!


Just like Jackson Square in the French Quarter!


kisses on the street car!





finally got to meet my birthday buddy! love him! :)
signature

No comments