Thanksgiving!!

Last year I started the tradition of cooking a Thanksgiving meal for us, so that we could have leftovers...I adore turkey sandwiches!! :)  I use the little turkey breast roast and cook them up in the crock pot, so easy and soo good! I also made cornbread dressing, candied yams, asparagus casserole, cranberry salad, yeast rolls, and cinnamon/honey butter!! And I am soo stuffed right now I can barely type!! :) Not to mention I made a cheese ball and little smokies to snack on all day!! Love being preggo during the holidays...he he :)



this is the The Farmer's family recipe, it is soo good, and I hate cranberries. Its full of sugar, apples and pineapples!! It's a bit of a mess to make, but soo worth it!

Asparagus casserole...it was ok, but probably wont use recipe again :)

why does the dressing always look green in pics?!?! It was not green, but it was YUMMO!!


Cinnamon Honey Butter, like Texas Roadhouse...amazing!!

my little turkey loved the rolls :)

then came the Pecan Cheesecake Pie...recipe here...http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/11/pecan-cheesecake-pie/
make it, you'll thank me later :)


didn't come out very neat but it's sooo good :)
Happy Thanksgiving Yall!! :)

signature

No comments