Easter Pictures!

The weather was AMAZING today! 70+ with a nice breeze...exactly what I have been waiting for! Funny how a nice spring day can really adjust your attitude :)  I decided that this would be the perfect afternoon to put Merritt in his Easter outfit and grab a few pics! Thanks to The Farmer and some kitties, we got a few smiles!! 

He is SUPER into big trucks lately (in addition to any kind of farm equipment!), so when I saw this Easter egg big truck applique, I knew I had to make it for his Easter outfit! Turned out so cute :)  

The first time I showed him the finished product, he held his hands over his face and said "eww, I not ike it," to which I responded "I hate it buddy! Mommy just spend three hours making it and you will be wearing it!!" with a smile of course!  

my little crazy boy!!

It was more windy than I thought, so his hair was everywhere!!
I haven't been doing many Easter activities lately, besides making Easter sweets (more on that later!) but I have some glow stick bracelets that I am going to put inside some plastic eggs so we can have a nighttime Easter egg hunt!! And I have a few fun Easter crafts up my sleeve! Stay tuned :)
signature

No comments