This and That!

Life has just been moving right along for us....planting, Mother's Day, watching Frozen, and waiting on a baby has filled our time lately. Here are a few pics :)

pretty excited to ride with Daddy!


nice smile Farmer!!

I went to pick him up about an hour after this and he told me he was a "tough guy" Ohh the conversations they must have in the tractor!!
Mommy and her little "Farm Boy" on Mother's Day, heading out to the new Dairy Queen for supper...nothing but class here!! :)

Mother's Day pedicure! Blue toenails for McCoy!!

Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!!

I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things and thought it would be fun to let him ride in the little car....for the record, this beast of a cart, along with a 9 month baby bump is not a good combo!! He had a ball though!

I still check on him every night before I go to bed..this is how I found him the other night...bless his heart!! :)

signature

1 comment

  1. Such sweet pictures! Can't wait to see the new lil farmer boy! Your house pictures that I have seen are sooo nice! I love the way you decorate! Take it easy !

    ReplyDelete