DIY Fun!

I have had this ugly white dresser for almost a year, and finally turned it into the rustic turquoise tv stand of my dreams! :)


I used this tutorial (http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2013/06/buffet-reveal-distressing-painted.html) and I think it turned out fab!! My Momma helped with me with it, while my sissy and niece watched the boys! The Farmer cut some barn wood for the shelf and drilled a hole for the cords and it was done!!


We got these longhorn drawer pulls and the longhorn knobs below, last summer while we were in Cheyenne! I ADORE them!! :)

now I want to distress everything!! hehe :)
signature

2 comments

  1. OH MY,I LOVE IT! I LOVE REDOING A PIECE OF FURNITURE AND THIS TURNED OUT NICE! PLUS AS I SAID BEFORE,I LOVE THE WESTERN THEME! WHATS NEXT ON YOUR LIST? BABY DOING GOOD? TAKE CARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love western too!!! I have lots on my list..stay tuned :) Baby is soo great, more pics coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete