Entry Nook!

I have been dreaming of this nook since before we moved in and it turned out even better than I imagined!! This little spot used to be a closet, but I have always wanted a bench/nook/locker (blame it on Pinterest!) and this was the perfect place for it! The Farmer made the whole thing and did such a great job! Now I just need to get one more basket for the bottom, and baskets for the top cubbies! I am going to use the very top for decor....pumpkins for fall, trees for Christmas etc...love it!!


Daddy's little helper!


love the bench!!



got the bottom baskets and these hooks at Hobby Lobby!
signature

2 comments

  1. OK ,SORRY BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO COPY THIS,SO NEAT! IM SHOWING IT TO MY HUSBAND AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do!! I copied it off several different ones I saw on Pinterest!! It's soo cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete