Another Year!

Yep, another year has come and gone and I am...hmmmm...29, yes, 29! I decided a couple of years ago that I was going to be 29 the rest of my life, so far it's working for me :)

I went to one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people to celebrate! Hobby Lobby with my boys and August Ann, of course! :) She has decided she wants to start making clay sculptures and after watching a million youtube videos, we finally got her a starter kit and I must say she is pretty good at it (takes after her artistic aunt!! hehe!). I picked up another basket for my entry locker/nook and as soon as I get the last finishing touch I will take pics and post! Afterwards, we had a yummy lunch at Red Robin then came home and played with clay! The Farmer got me an ice cream cake and we devoured it after supper! What a perfect day :)

Her first creation! Soo cute!

she also made a pig, a family of turtles, other color roses, and a gumball machine!

you know this little guy had to get in on the fun!! We got the playdoh out  for him!

watching how-to videos!

"umm could you stop taking pics, you are cramping our creative process!!" HA!
signature

No comments