Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls!

It's snowing here this morning and I thought it was a perfect time to try out these rolls!! Here is the recipe!

Mmmmm, smells so good!! Have I told yall my little "wont eat anything" Merritt, loves all things pumpkin spice! He is currently inhaling his third one and steals my pumpkin spice bagels every time he sees me with one!! We have been putting pumpkin spice cream cheese spread on everything and he eats it like it's his job!! :)

this looks like a hot mess, but they were sooo yummy!!

I have to say, that even though the ones I made are called "easy" pumpkin cinnamon rolls, there is nothing easier than popping open a can!! And these Pillsbury Grands Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Rolls are to die for!!! I mean, they are AMAZING!!  :)  Kinda makes baking them the other way pointless!! ha! I wish I would have bought more of them at the Walmart, hoping they keep them out longer than just the fall!!

signature

No comments