It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!!

We put the tree up when the boys were napping and seeing Merritt's face when he woke up was the BEST! So fun seeing the magic in his eyes!! He absolutely loved helping hang the ornaments, he had a bit of an issue with spreading them out, but other than that he did great! So fun having the house filled with Christmas cheer!! :)






had to stand in his chair so he could see all the ornaments!

Merritt's contribution!! ha! There are so many more behind these in the front!! So silly!

I adore my pink and green tree!! Lots of pigs, cowboys/cowgirls, boots, tractors, glitter, and polka dots!! Perfect!! My favorites to collect are the glass, hand painted, breakable ones! Not sure their official name but I just think they are soo gorgeous! Hope we make it until December 25th with no broken ones!! :) 


soo annoyed that I took McCoy's stocking to be monogrammed and the font is bigger than the others!! I wish they were all that big! boo!! Oh well! :)

my pink tree must have gotten crunched! I didin't notice until I looked at this pic!

I have western/red stuff in the kitchen!

entry way!


my decorating is so crazy! Pink and Green in living room and entry and red in the kitchen and dining room!! haha! 

Love my Willow Tree Nativity in the bay window!!
signature

No comments