Our Thanksgiving!!

I have been cooking all day and now I almost too stuffed to write this blog!! We just love Thanksgiving food..I really should cook it more often! I have been cooking us a big Thanksgiving spread for three years now and it's one of my favorite traditions! I was going to wait until next week, but I'm itching to get my tree and Christmas decor up, so now that we have eaten our turkey, it is time!! hehe :)  My house will be decked out by this time tomorrow! Can't wait!!

Merritt thought these dried beef jars were the BEST!! haha!

Pumpkin Roll and Cheese Ball to snack on all day!! 



I adore this candle! Smells so good!! Thanks Mommy ;)

how cute is Merritt's place setting!! I got it for his first Thanksgiving at the Target Dollar Spot..love those bins!! :)

Crock Pot Turkey Breast...super simple, yet SUPER good!!

Cornbread Dressing

Yeast Rolls and Honey Cinnamon Butter!

Cranberry Salad...I need to share this recipe with yall...you will never eat the canned stuff again!! Not that I ever ate the canned stuff anyway, but this is YUMMO!!

Veggie Casserole
Recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deens-broccoli-casserole-267645
Sweet Potato Casserole
Recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/sweet-potato-yam-casserole-with-marshmallows-104150

gravy

Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Recipe: http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/11/pecan-cheesecake-pie/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+InsideBrucrewLife+(Inside+BruCrew+Life)

I was so excited to get to have Thanksgiving on my new big table this year!!  I also love that you can see The Farmer's oven mitt hands in this pic...he was chasing Merritt around calling himself the Oven Mitt Man!! haha!!

My little Turkey! Not sure why he has a hammer?!?! 

Happy Thanksgiving Yall!! :)

signature

No comments