I'm Baaaacckk!!!

We actually got back to Iowa on Saturday, but my babies (and me!) have been sickies!! Yuck!! We are finally on the mend and ready to rejoin the world!! I thought I would share some phone pics with you!! Hope to get back to my more regular blogging soon! :)

was SOO stoked to score this Piggy on after Christmas clearance!!

when he woke up on the morning of his birthday, he said he wanted a birthday hat and a car for driving!! haha!! 

light up glasses on the way home!! Anything to get us through the long trip!

light up sticks from Aunt JJ, helped pass the time as well!

got my Keurig all set up as soon as I got home!! LOVE it!!!

Hi-Ho Silver Away!! 

Baking some cookies!! We are in love with the Melissa and Doug cutting foods!! I found him a few more sets on clearance when I was home, saving them for his Iowa birthday party!!  Can't wait!!

January Ipsy bag!!! Soo fun!!
http://www.ipsy.com/r/j6rm?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general
use my link, if you want an Ipsy bag too!! :)

All his new trains set up!! He got the Farm Brio sets and they are AMAZING!! So fun!!

Fluffy kitty was at the front door!! :)

Christmas is down (except the tree, waiting for The Farmer to take it to the basement!!) and Valentines is up!!
signature

No comments