Tracing fun!!

Today, we decided to try out the Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center he got for Christmas...it was a huge hit!! I got them for $5 this summer at Tuesday Morning, but you can get them on Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Dry-Erase-Activity-Center/dp/B00125V99S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421977932&sr=8-1&keywords=crayola+dry+erase+activity+center&pebp=1421977943021&peasin=B00125V99S
I love that you can use any papers you want, as long as they are regular 8.5x11 size, so we tore out some pages of an old pre-school work book my Momma gave me and traced some shapes!! Very fun! What kid doesn't love dry erase markers?!?! There are also lots of downloadable sheets to use with this on Pinterest!! The options are endless!

tracing circles, a little squiggly but still circles!!

Good job buddy!! Oh my, I didn't realize how bad he needed a haircut!! :)

trying out some squares!

Little brother cheering him on, while wolfing down some puffs! :)
signature

No comments