Zest Ranch Pretzels!

Do yourself a favor...stop what you are doing and make these right now!! 
Yall! They are SOOO delish! :) It's kind of a pain to have to stir every 15 minutes, but it's worth it, trust me! 

I adore these Rachel Ray cookies sheets! Love that they have the deeper sides, so things stay contained! I got these at my family's Dirty Santa Christmas gift exchange (draw numbers and pick gifts out of a pile then steal them from each other!). We started this a few years ago when it got too crazy to buy gifts for all the adults. It's so much fun! We use a letter from the word "Christmas" and buy presents that start with that letter. This past year was "R" ...my sister brought these cookie sheets (and a few more Rachel Ray pans) as a gift! Such a good idea!! I brought, Rubbermaid containers and the games Rollick and Ratuki...other gifts were "reindeer" cash (money tied to a Rudolph), roll of cash (cash rolled up in a toilet paper roll!), a red velvet candle, and RumChata! It is so fun to see what everybody comes up with! I usually try to bring games for gifts because we love to play! My brother always finds a way to bring cash and everybody fights over it! Last year was "H" and their were lots of Home Depot gift cards! ha! Great minds think alike I guess!?! :) Next year is "I" ...that is going to be a tough one! Suggestions welcome! :)
signature

No comments