Egg Hunt!!

Merritt is loving Easter eggs this year! He thinks they all must have something inside them, so I knew I had to find some little trinkets for this year's hunt! I stopped in Dollar Tree and grabbed an eight pack of mini squishy dinosaurs, an eight pack of mini frogs/lizards, a three pack of mini Cars tape, and two dino silly putty eggs for the golden prize eggs!! Looking back, I should have gotten McCoy something he could actually play with (chew on) for his prize egg, instead of the dino silly putty that Merritt claimed as his right away!! Hopefully he wont hold it against me! I'll do better next year! :) 

Eggs all filled and ready to be hidden!

I found these cute buckets at Walmart! Tractors and loaders? Yes, I'll take two! :)

Ready!!


The Farmer helping Coy!




Don't mess with my eggs!!




I think we hunt Easter eggs in rubber boots every year! I just adore these boots, they have little cowboys on them! I got them before he was born, even though I knew it would be awhile before he could wear them, I just couldn't resist!!? Soo cute!

He found the golden egg!!




McCoy liked throwing his!

Ok, lets see what's in these eggs!



pretty excited!!




I put some candy in a few eggs too! He had a ball checking out each egg! 

Can't wait for the glow in the dark egg hunt! Not sure what night we are going to do it, but I'm thinking Friday! Stay tuned, I found lots of fun glow in the dark stuff, get excited!! :)


signature

No comments