April Fools!

Yall know I love a good April Fools joke, but in the past few years I haven't been able to fool The Farmer, he had caught on to my shenanigans and was ready for my tricks!! Nevertheless, I decided to give it a whirl this morning and actually got him SOO good!! 

I texted him that Merritt had thrown his spur and busted the TV!!! I guess the sad part about this is that it's just a little too believable!! Our angel baby would never do that, right?!?!

 Anyway, cut to me looking out the window and seeing The Farmer storming up to the house, way before chores are normally done...ecckkk!! I thought he would just call and then I would have let the cat out of the bag! 

Merritt and I surprised him at the door with a big "April Fools!!!" He looked soo shocked but mostly relieved! HAHA! I couldn't believe he fell for it!! He couldn't believe he fell for it either, he had even told his Daddy that he had to be on the lookout for me and my jokes today!! hehe!! 

Then, of course, Merritt decided he would go help him finish up morning chores...in his pajamas no less! :)



Happy April Yall!! :)
signature

No comments