Easter Morning!

We had lots of fun this morning eating "cotton tails" and checking out our Easter baskets :)






Merritt and McCoy's baskets!

Mine and The Farmer's basket!










More Monster Roll-a-Scare balls!! Merritt thinks they are the coolest thing!

These are the mini Thomas trains I was telling yall about! He thought the one with the mask was a Lone Ranger train!


Everybody got a movie this year! I was going to give The Lion King to Merritt, but at the last minute I caught an Amazon deal for the new Penguins movie, so he got that and I got the Lion King!! We always listen to Disney Radio when we cook or do crafts, and they often play Lion King songs, so Merritt has wanted to see it for awhile! One day, The Farmer came in and heard a song from The Jungle Book and said that was his fave as a kid, I have never seen it, so I knew I had to get it for his Easter basket!!  I am soo excited to watch all our new flicks!
signature

No comments