Thursday!

Ughh sorry for being MIA this week! I got sick Tuesday night (blah!), yesterday was a blur, and this morning I felt great, so I went to my MOPS meeting and shopping, only to get an awful headache! Boo! Feeling a little better now, sitting in my comfy chair with Merritt's ice pack pig on my head! Whatever works :)

I got a "basket full of sunshine" from my MOPS secret sister! Soo fun! I just love a theme gift!
We had a fancy brunch at our Mentor Mom's houses this morning! It was such a fun, yummy time! :)

I racked up lots of Easter stuff for next year! All 70% off, score!! I am going to use the chalk board things (they were in the Easter clearance, but aren't Easter themed) for McCoy's first birthday! It's going to be a tractor themed outdoor extravaganza! Stay tuned!

These were my favorite finds! Love these colors and how well they coordinate with my existing decor!
Now the boo boo pig and I are signing off until next time...   :)

signature

1 comment

  1. Where did you score all your Easter deals? I haven't found anything good all week!

    ReplyDelete