What's Up Wednesday!







What We are eating this week?
Pizza
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili over rice
Pulled Pork
Leftover Pulled Pork Nachos
Burgers and fries
Dirty Rice
Biscuits and Gravy casserole

What I'm reminiscing about this week?  Our trip to Glacier Park/Montana! The Farmer and I were trying to remember when we went on the last no-kid-vacation, we figured out it was to Montana when I was a few months preggo with Merritt! More on our upcoming getaway further down in this post :)


What I am loving? Wyler's Italian Ices (they are soo yummy!), Crystal light with caffeine, making file folder games (see previous post!), and O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet (got this in my elf bag at Christmas and it is fab!!)


What we've been up to? Children's Museum, graduation parties, Tulip Festival, 4-H meeting, planning things to do/cook/eat while we are in Mississippi, and dreaming of nice weather!!! Finally no rain today, so excited for a park date today with friends!! 

What I'm dreading? packing! I have to pack for myself, Merritt, and McCoy (hoping The Farmer can get his own stuff together!) I just get so stressed out. I always pack way too much! It's just so hard to decide what we will need, especially when we will be gone a month! :)  Below is a pic of just some of what I brought when we went for only 10 days in March...crazy!


What I'm working on? McCoy's party! It's this Saturday and of course I have procrastinated! Lots to do before the big day :)


What I'm excited about? McCoy's Party and Vacation..we are leaving in 9 days!

What I'm watching/reading? Texas Rising mini series on History Channel, The Bachelorette, and Naked and Afraid, I finished all of the David Tutera episodes on Netflix and Mr. Selfridge is over too, boo!! ...waiting for the last season of Mad Men to come on Netflix!! 


What I'm listening to? My kids!! It's non stop laughing, singing, fussing, and whining over here! :)   Who needs the radio!?!?

What I'm wearing? Nothing new, got a few cute things for the HOT Mississippi weather, but haven't worn any of them yet! Sadly, the dress I got for the weddings, was too big and looked awful! It is so cute on the hanger though! I did get my hair chopped off in preparation for the boiling southern heat, so I'm wearing a new do!!


What I'm doing this weekend? again..McCoy's party! You only have one first birthday after all!! :)

What I'm looking forward to next month? Going on a mini vaycay with The Farmer! The last time we had a real vacation, that didn't involve kids, a stock show, or a cattlemen's event, was four years ago!! We are gonna drop the kids off with my Momma and Daddy (and Pauggie and JayJay!) and head down to Biloxi! It's not the best beach or anything but we didn't want to have a very long drive (since it takes 17 hours to get to my parents house!) so we figured the two and a half hours to Biloxi was far enough! We are gonna stay at the Golden Nugget and eat lots of yummy seafood! I'm super excited and can't wait!! :)



What else is new? My baby is one!! I just can't wrap my head around it! I swear just yesterday he was my cuddly little cherub all swaddled and new! Love the sweet boy he is becoming, but will always miss the baby days..well most of them anyway! :)


Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing to grill/BBQ? Steak! The Farmer grills the most amazing steaks! I never order it when we go out to eat because nothing ever taste as good as his! And what makes it even better is that it's home grown! MMmmm! Can't be beat!!


signature

1 comment

  1. Happy 1st Birthday to McCoy!!! Hope the party is fun!
    Thanks for linking up with us:)

    ReplyDelete