Back to Boring!!

My bustling house is quiet and boring again, quiet is ok, but we miss our Pauggie, Cade-o, and Jay Jay!! We had so much fun while they were here! Thank goodness we are going back at the end of August (to watch Cade play football!) so the goodbyes weren't too bad!!

Not much going on this week. Dentist this morning...blah! Glad I don't have to do that again for another year! 

My b-day is Wednesday, I'm getting dangerously close to 35, so it's not very exciting anymore!! I did, however, order some fab new bedding to make myself feel better about it!! hehe!!


this gorgeousness came across my facebook newsfeed a few weeks ago and after much searching, I found it brand new on Ebay!! Woohoo! If you live near a Home Goods, you may can also score it there! I am busy making accent pillows to coordinate with it and will, of course, give you a peak once it's all complete!! :)

That's all for now, hope you all have a great week!! Happy Summer!
signature

No comments