Cheers to Six Years!!

Last night we went on our anniversary date to Strawbale Winery! I just love it there!! We had the best time! We went a couple times last summer and did the twilight helicopter flight there this past Christmas! 

Our actual anniversary is tomorrow on the 1st, but I am leaving this afternoon for a little shopping trip with my mom-in-law and sis-in-laws! 

It worked out perfectly since the winery does their summer porch series on Thursday nights anyway! They have yummy food vendors and live music! 

I got a glass of the cranberry wine to go with supper (pizza!!)! We did the wine tasting last year, so we didn't do it again, I know this is the only one I like!! hehe!

love birds!

Mmmm yummy Pizza!! 



For dessert (since they din;t have the yummy blondies/brownies this time, boo!!) we got berry wine slushies...very good, but not as good as that key lime blondie I got last year!! haha!!

Can't believe it has been six years!! Here's to many, many more!!  Love you Farmer!! And thank for my anniversary gift of shopping money!! He knows the way to my heart! ha! :)

signature

No comments