Fashion Show!

Our County Fair began last night with a fun fashion show! August Ann and I left the boys with The Farmer and had a fun night out!! My 4-H girls did an awesome job modeling and got several Junior Merits and a State Alternate position!! 










We are headed to decorate the club booth for the fair this morning, then going to our town's Summerfest theater performance of The Rockin' Tale of Snow White tonight!! Soo excited!!

This weekend we are going to a wedding in South Dakota, complete with a stay in a hotel that has a mini water park! 

Oh and the basement looks soo great!! I just have a few more finishing touches before I share before and after pics!! I can't believe it took me a year and a half to get it done, but I'm just so glad it's done!! :) 

Stay tuned!!
signature

No comments