Photo Workshop!

On Monday night I taught a 4-H photography workshop for our county! We did a four hour "mega lesson" on how to shoot in manual mode on their camera and a little crash course in editing! 

I took about an hour and half to teach them the basics, then we headed out the the park to work on what they had learned. After about an hour of shooting in all Manual Mode, we headed back in to work on some basic editing. They were all SO talented and really caught on quickly! I was very impressed!

I took pictures right along side of them, so I would have some examples for editing...thought I would share some of my faves :)








I got some shots of them while they were working away! We did a "show and tell" at the end, so they could tell us about their favorite pictures they took!




What a fun evening with a great group of girls! 

signature

No comments