Racing In To Preschool!!


Today was the big day, and this kid is in LOVE!! He had such a big time and can't wait to go back! According to their take home sheet, they worked on learning everybody's name, read "If You Take A Mouse To School," and had a yummy snack!! When I picked him up he had on cute little mouse ears and was squeaking up a storm!! I'm proud to report that no tears were shed, although I will admit that I sobbed alot yesterday!! hehe!! :)

Last night The Farmer read him "The Night Before Preschool" at bedtime! 

He wanted big (I usually make mini) chocolate chip muffins for his first day of school breakfast! Done!

He brought Apples for his teachers!

He was soo excited to give them their apples!


 Finding a spot at the table!!


Time for Mommy and Daddy (and Coy) to leave...he gave me a hug, The Farmer got a high five, and away he went! 
{Cora, you will will be very surprised, but I only took three pictures in the classroom!! Gasp!! hehe!!}


Loved picking up this little squeaking mouse and hearing all about his day!!


Awhile back, I decided I was going to have a themed "prize" waiting for him when he came home! After going through my bin of stuff I had on hand, I realized a had quite a few cars/racing things, so I went with that!! I also had an adorable race car counting book I had been saving for him, so that worked out perfectly!!


McCoy and I went to the bakery to get him some cookies to go with his prize, but they didn't have any cars or school themed ones....but they did have trains!! Worked for him!! :)

My Momma has one like this with spiders or ladybugs (maybe both, I can't remember!?!) and he loves it! He thought this was the best!


On your mark get set, GO!!!

I just have to tell yall how much I got done while he was at school! He was only there two and a half hours, but I went to vote, picked up some stuff for my MOPS meeting, stopped by the bakery, bought my fall mums (pics to come!), swung by the ATM, and made a quick grocery store run!! Amazing how much more you can get done with just one babe in tow!! :)

signature

No comments